Jubilee Collection – The SceptreSKU: JSCEP
In June 2022, Her Majesty The Queen will become the first British Monarch to celebrate a Platinum Jubilee after 70 years of service.
We have limited this to 22 individually made pieces in total to mark this anniversary. This collection is only available here at Susannah Lovis and depicts the Crown, Orb and Sceptre. Every girl dreams of being a princess and now a part of that dream can be shared in your jewellery. All are made from platinum, using the finest craftsmanship. In addition to mark Her Majesty’s historic reign, the British Hallmarking Council has sanctioned a new hallmark, which depicts ‘EIIR’ over ‘70’ within an orb. This special hallmark appears on the 2022 dated jewellery, acting as a memento of The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee and providing an additional point of interest for each piece, making them future collector items.
The Jubilee Sceptre
- Designed and made in the United Kingdom from Platinum
- The Sceptre contains a total of 2.52cts of diamonds.
- This consists of a 1.80ct pear cut diamond (E colour and VVS clarity) 12 smaller round brilliant cut diamonds and the final articulating pear cut diamond weighs 0.25cts (E colour and VS2 clarity).
- Due to the quality of the diamonds and craftsmanship this is a commission order with prices starting at £60,000
Valuation and gift wrapping: We are delighted to provide a valuation certificate containing a detailed description and photograph of the item. If you order online the item will arrive presented in a gorgeous red box which is luxuriously lined in black or cream velvet. We are happy to gift wrap them if required and can include a gift card. They are then packaged in an outer gold box with ribbon.
- UK: Next working day
- Europe: 1-2 Business days
- North America: 2 Business Days